Wednesday, July 23

It's true!

Well, I saw BigFoot again, this time inside the Wal-Mart in Allen .. several of us spotted him (with our night-vision equipment) in the camping supplies section, but the photos didn't turn out (I suspect he was emitting an electromagnetic force field which dampened our digital cameras). I got the idea from the Texas Bigfoot Research Center [TBRC] web site; I spotted the TBRC link on the North Texas Skeptics web site, which was on the skeptic.com site, which was on the Skeptic World site, which was .. uh .. I forget. Plus, all this skepticism is making me hungry.

Personally, I am shocked (shocked, I tell you!) that there are Texans out there who are skeptical about skeptics (they certainly don't write letters to the DMN). Personally, I think most of these letters come from those who couldn't pass the strict test for Wal-Mart Greeter, or who didn't qualify for the distinguished Dallas City Council or a Trustee on the Dallas Independent School District.

Several entertaining tangents may be found on Google's Skeptical Inquiry section (and frankly, I'm glad to see that snopes.com is on the list).

No comments: