Monday, July 21

Speaking of healthy ...

spotted in the morning paper: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
(see the "Stay Healthy at any Age" items in the Prevention & Wellness section)

Speaking of healthy, I watched 2 movies on DVD yesterday:
Sleeper (1973, Woody Allen & Diane Keaton)
Easy Rider (1969, Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson)

Note to self: gotta get me one of those orgasmatrons (Sleeper). Separately, I found Easy Rider to be way depressing, since it reminded me of my (few) journeys through the South (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi).

Speaking of healthy, I have a (routine) dentist appointment today, followed by bowling (tonight's opponents are our co-workers!)

And speaking of healthy, there's now a DMN Opinion Blog (another sign of the impending Apocalypse). BTW, a few days later, the Dallas Observer commented on the DMN blog

No comments: