Monday, February 25

political humor du juor

Pity these neocon clowns still have me on their list. I think I'd rather drink pig vomit than vote for their candidate, but .. here's what they said to my answering machine:
Hello, this is Governor Rick Perry calling for my friend John McCain with a special message for all Texas Republicans. Early voting has started and you have until Friday to cast your vote early. I hope you'll join me in voting for John McCain.

Like me, I know that you want a president who is a solid Ronald Reagan conservative, one who will cut taxes and eliminate wasteful spending, a president who supports our values, a visionary with the military and national security experience needed to lead our country in the war on terror. John McCain is that man.

He'll never waver in his commitment to conservative principles. His character, honor and integrity are unmatched. I hope you'll join me - Governor Rick Perry, both of our senators (Cornyn and Hutchison), and conservative leaders across Texas in uniting our party behind John McCain.

Paid for by John McCain 2008, 703-650-5646
It's quite funny that they persist in repeating the lies: that McCain is a conservative, that he'll cut taxes, that his values are anywhere near my own, and that he's honorable. Now that I've heard that humor, I don't have to watch cartoons this week.

I'm considering voting early this year, on Wednesday the 27th .. since that's the anniversary of the enactment of the 22nd Amendment of the US Constitution. It seems only fitting, else we'd surely be looking at a third term for Karl Christian Rove's Regime.

Related: Christine Allison: Why this Republican is voting for Obama

Amusing spot of the day: Fake Steve Jobs: Cornered Clintstones attack: This Obama guy is black! Who knew?

No comments: