Saturday, August 23

Charleton Heston couldn't be wrong!

greenpeople.com says it's all about (quote) "Natural products like organic food, hemp, organic cotton, recycling, natural baby products, environmentally safe, chemicla free, organic gardening." I'm not sure what "chemicla free" is, but it must be a good cause if it's in the same sentence as "natural baby products" (and "hemp").

greenpeople.com is apparently connected to the Starbucks - Fair Trade Campaign but not to the iHateStarbucks.com site. I found greenpeople.com after I saw who owned the Organic Consumers Association website, which I found after Google'ing for GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) which I spotted (and didn't ack) in a poll on the health.com website. And you just thought I had ADD!

I had to shake my head when I read the comment from the city dweller who said she'd buy Fair Trade Coffee if it was cheaper than the rest. She must be either a rocket surgeon, or a brain scientist.

who owns a domain? it's easy to find out by using the Sam Spade website (I had trouble with geektools.com today)

PS: the reference to Charleton Heston relates to the 1973 film [Soylent Green] which is now available on DVD (yes, I have a copy). On a whim, I tried the URL soylentgreen.com and .. it does exist (!) as the Soylent Green Biscuit Company. woo hoo!

PPS: Blog On!

No comments: