Saturday, August 2

leopards; pet meds; haircuts

Did you ever wonder what's in that glue you're sniffing? The Household Products Database links over 4,000 consumer brands. Kewl! Now when I eat a box of Lever 2000 Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Wipes (for example), I'll know what's in them. (burp)

I'm still watching The Amazing Race 4 (CBS, Thursday night). Spotted RealityTVworld.com which has 3 forums about the show. One speculated that they'll go from Seoul to Brisbane (Australia) next week.

In the "money is money" category .. while I like to support my local veterinarian, the Frontline Plus flea control stuff (nothing else seems to work for my critters) is expensive. I saved about $150 a year by buying it from PetCareRX.com. The downside is that it took 5 days for the meds to arrive. I could've driven to the vet in 5 minutes. PetCareRX has a nice "automatic renewal" option, but I chose not to use it - yet.

I didn't even consider 1-800-PET-MEDS because I hate their TV advertisements. There are several commercials that make me reach for the remote every time they come on, and this is one of them. Others include the Video Professor (I'll mention others later, if my brain cells haven't blocked the images permanently).

Well, I have a haircut scheduled in another 3½ hours (yes, my barber's first appointment is 6am). It was either this, or wait until next week (and you know I hate to wait). Guess I should get some sleep now ...

Hair Trivia: hair grows twice as fast in summer, as in winter.

No comments: