Saturday, December 6

Revelation

Newspeak (1984, 1956) is not related to Nadsat (A Clockwork Orange, 1971) and I won't even mention the Klingon Language Institute.

Following this morning's 6am haircut (don't ask), I spotted an article in the DMN, along with a photo of two protestors (who probably follow her around the country) at Hillary Clinton's book-signing in Austin. This duo had placards listing their FreeRepublic.com web site (aka FReep). FREEP reminds me of CREEP (Nixon's Committee to RE-Elect the President) .. who was in charge the day that acronym was suggested?

Finally, there was another DMN article entitled Salivations from Santa which listed several pet-related gift sites. Hmm .. what to get Beta (the wonder dog); Samantha and Pandora? My favorite site from that article? Hard to say, but I'm leaning toward Political Pet Toys.com

No comments: