Wednesday, April 19

Knock-knock. Who's there? Fascist.

In the past few days, I've noticed an unusual number appearing on CallerID: 214-000-0000. It's not a number that can be called back, and a quick Google shows that it's my friends from the CFRP (Fascist Republicans) trying to convince me that President Quagmire isn't a complete moron, that we should be proud of Him and His Regime, etc. It's a good thing I have an open mind.

So far, I've tried answering that call twice, but no one's ever on the other end. It smells like one of those automated dialers that calls/annoys me, then hands it off to a pseudo-human (hey, I said they were Republicans) for their propaganda pitch.

Unrelated: Slashdot article about End User License Agreements:
Making Sense of Software EULAs. For the past few months, I've been saving the various EULAs that I'm forced to blindly accept before software will install. The EULAlyzer has been entertaining and even occasionally insightful. I wonder how many teraquads of EULAs they've amassed since bringing this software online? (it optionally forwards a copy of the EULA to them for safe-keeping).

No comments: