So, I found myself high above Las Vegas (about 10pm), looking at my $4 "snack box" contents (distributed by Oakfield Farms*):
- Ocean Spray's strawberry-flavored craisins (0.9 oz - 90 calories)
- Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish (0.75 oz - 100 cals)
- O'Briens beef summer sausage (1.125 oz - ? cals)
- Jacob's Cream Crackers (0.56 oz - ? cals)
- Oakfield Farms' Le Petit Fromage (faux cheese) (0.75 oz - ? cals)
- Emerald mixed nuts (1 oz - 170 cals)
- Nabisco Lorna Doone cookies (1 oz - 140 cals)
* Harvey Alpert & Company (d/b/a Oakfield Farms) isn't much of a farm; their HQ appears to be either near DFW Airport in Grapevine, TX or about a mile south of the UCLA campus .. not exactly rural.Unrelated: Mary (looking rested, as she starts her new job) and I feasted on Free Range Salmon at California Café (Los Gatos) Tuesday night. Sadly, Tiki wasn't allowed inside.
BTW, yes .. I updated Sundry on Thursday .. have a crack at it?