Monday, March 22

Miss Cellany

My high school newspaper advisor was a teacher named Miss Mullaney. While there, I was the photographer and sports editor (not because I knew Jack about sports, but because I could edit like a wild prairie dog). I never found out what happened to Mary Jane after I went onto college. I suspect she's still in therapy somewhere, trying to overcome years of dealing with me and my ilk. Me .. I'm still trying to forget the days of bulk 35mm Tri-X film in my basement darkroom.

Of random interest to me in the past few days: Alzheimer's Association; the MIT Technology Review article Internetworking discusses the social-networking startups (such as Tribe.net); the fascinating Mississippi Department of Archives and History; and finally : Why Daddies Don't Ask Directions.

No comments: