- 10 Rules for Corporate Blogs and Wikis
- alec muffett :: dropsafe
- Spam Beacons (which is why I always check web mail before downloading any message)
- Safely storing passwords: Password Safe and Password Corral
- Hardware firewall: SonicWALL
- Cyber Citizenship ("The Cybercitizen Awareness Program educates children and young adults on the danger and consequences of cyber crime.")
- DVD writers: LaCie's DVD burners and Nero's CD/DVD burning software
- Steganography - hiding text in image files
Burgess Seed and Plant Company;
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (Prescription Drug Patient Assistance Programs);
AARP Bulletin (news);
AARP Financial Planning
WXVT (Greenville MS channel 15);
WTVA (Tupelo MS channel 9);
WREG (Memphis TN channel 3).
Someday I may blog extensively about my commercial radio "career" (of 2 years). Then again ...
General Aviation Serving America
pic-a-pal.org (Dallas clearing house for pet adoptions);
Richardson Humane Society;
Man's Best Friend
Davis CarChipE/X can silently log where your car has been driven, and at what speed (can you say "teenager"?);
2003 BMW Photo Contest Winners
The Conversation (1974)
spotted in Technology Review's archive: The Witch of Yucca Mountain (nuclear waste storage).
On The Road:
George Payne Cossar State Park; Clark Freight; GEORGIA.gov (on most every Georgia license plate).
Health / Medical:
Stop Hospital Infections;
Local Drinking water quality;
The Natural Pharmacist: Safe Supplements?
Nolo (self-help legal);
Washburn University School of Law;
Legal Information Institute (Cornell Law School);
Jurist (U of Pittsburgh School of Law)
decent pedometers for $15-30:
very cool rocking chairs: Klein Design
World Wildlife/Buyer Beware (products made from endangered or threatened wildlife);
Semester at Sea (learn about other cultures while taking a cruise);
See America.org has a nice clickable map of all 50 states' official travel sites;
100 Reasons to See North America;
Vegas.com (the official Las Vegas site);
Tour Pike County (Kentucky);
Tour Yukon (Canada);
Ghirardelli Square (San Francisco).