Wednesday, November 3

oh my ... what a pretty cloud!

I heard about a woman at my former employer (the one who "liberated me" several months ago) .. gloating about the (quote) wonderful Christian man being re-elected (unquote).

I replied: "I wonder if she'll change her tune when the North Korean mushroom cloud appears over downtown Dallas. Let's hope the explosion doesn't damage her good china! Nah ... she'd think the nuke was Biblical prophesy fulfilled." You can't argue with that line of thinking; it's probably even more effective than Godwin's Law!


Good Dog! Posted by Hello

Speaking of insanity, I briefly nosed around the web, trying to find out how much Rush Limbaugh (aka The Spewer Of Hate) makes, but I couldn't find anything more recent than 10 years old. I'm sure it's just me, but I have trouble relating to someone who makes $20,000,000 (that's Million) more than I do did.

I'm guessing Limbaugh had a personal interest in re-electing President Quagmire, since He's undoubtedly one of the 1% highest paid, and got a huge windfall with President Quagmire's Buddies Tax Cut. It's a pity that He's not required to disclaim that conflict of interest, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT DOGGIE! Do it again!