Thursday, November 4

swaying the viewers, one boycott at a time

I hadn't even heard of ABC's LIFE as we know it until one of my neighbors sent me .. not one .. not two .. but three (3!) emails suggesting I boycott it because the show is all about teenage sex Sex SEX (and we know there's no sex in real life).

Since I hadn't heard of it, I didn't have any plans to watch this until that email, and now I must watch it (ABC, Thursday night at 8), to see what all the fuss is about. I hope it's not as boring as Desperate Housewives; I watched that for all of 8 minutes before clicking to something more entertaining: the Grass Growing Channel.



Unrelated #1: I have updated the Sundry on Thursday blog. Please put away the pitchfork.

Unrelated #2: (a very good cause:) Petropolitan's Howl at Hunger! sale ends Saturday, November 6th. Gotta place my order (for Beta the Wonder Dog) before I forget!

No comments: