Friday, November 7

Friday Five

this week's Friday Five questions

What food do you like that most people hate?
Hard to answer without knowing what people really hate. I suspect it's one that commonly gets a "eww" retort. The popular ones would be anchovies; sushi; and my own concoction: a Milky Dew (half milk, half Mountain Dew). This begs the question: is liquid considered food? I also like eggplant and spinach; so shoot me.

What food do you hate that most people love?
French (Freedom) Fries. When I order a "meal" at a drive-thru, I commonly give the fries to my dog. All but the most perfect ones, natch. Saw that most fries are sliced near where the potatoes grow (Idaho) .. they're cut to the fast fooder's spec (thickness, square tips or not, etc.) and bagged. I wonder how those waffle fries at Chick-Fil-A are cut?

What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Laura Bush. This First Lady doesn't do squat for me. I suspect that would be true for anyone who would willingly spend perfectly good brain cells hanging around W. The last hot first lady was Rosalynn Carter (even her husband thought so).

What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Julianna Margulies? I suspect many guys don't care for her, but oh, momma ...

What popular trend baffles you?
Reality Television, for the most part: they're completely predictable. I read somewhere that Alzheimer's Disease can be prevented by changing your habits (oxymoron?) frequently. Don't put your shoes in the same place in the closet; take a different route to work each day; eat dinner for breakfast, etc.

No comments: