Sunday, February 13

faux chicken is da bomb?

After hearing the story (at a party in Munger Place) of Victor's impulse buy of a black Jeep Liberty, I watched the DVD of Suicide Club (2002) last night with Judy-Bob. If Tonto had seen the movie, he would've undoubtedly said: Heap Strange, Kemo-Sabe.

Meanwhile, Miles and his mom are en route Phoenix, after taking the long way from Dallas (via San Antonio, and an overnight stop in Fort Stockton). Fortunately, all the motels in town appear to be pet friendly. They're both scheduled to return to Big D next month: stay tuned.

Unrelated: after sampling the (vegetarian) breakfast items from Boca Foods and Morningstar Farms, I'm giving a big thumbs up to Morningstar. I've heard good thing's about Boca's Chik'n products (especially the spicy faux chicken) but their breakfast products left me with a bad taste in my mouth, literally (Your Mileage May Vary).

No comments: