Saturday, July 17

Beta, the GenChan?

 Posted by Hello 
This is Eric-Bob's rendition of Gene-Bob; does it capture My True Essence?  Hmm. (Eric said the other one - posted Thursday, made me look too much like Davey (of Davey and Goliath fame).

I was nosing through this morning's Dallas Managed News and spotted an item which may help describe Beta the Wonder Dog: GenChan™ (Genetically Challenged Dogs). It's too bad that Linda (of AllAroundPets.com) doesn't have a place where photos can be posted. I suppose I could point to Beta's May 2004 photo (from A Day in the life)?
 
It finally hit 100F here (Friday); the July average is 6 of those scorchers, so said one of the TeeVee Weatherpeople yesterday.
 
Unrelated: Maybe Bush' days as Leader of the Free World really are numbered; even the librarians have turned against him.

No comments: