Monday, July 19

Mosquitoes and fish

According to the Mosquito Forecast, I should stay inside starting at exactly 6pm, and remain indoors until exactly 8am. Pardon me, while I scratch my head.

I nosed around the Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration [DOLETA] and Foreign Labor Certification Data Center [FLDC] websites today, after spotting something (on the DFW UUG mailing list) about L-1 visas.

Deep Thought #39: DOLETA sounds like it should be a Mexican dessert.

The information on the DOLETA and FLDC sites concerning immigrants gave me a hankerin' for some H Salt Fish & Chips which are not available in Texas. I remember dining on this British delicacy (!) when growing up in Kentucky, but H.Salt Esquire has since vanished from that landscape, and made southern California their home.

amusing read d'juor: NESARA scam! (thanks, Alec)

No comments: