Thursday, August 26

can you spell h-u-m-i-d-i-t-y ?

Breathe a sigh of relief: Sundry on Thursday (week 12, no less) is now posted.

Okay, so I've heard of PC-based flight simulators for about 20 years, but what about one for 18-wheel tractor-trailers? Gotta git me one of these Interactive Truck Driving Simulators! It looks like a swell Christmas present.

I laughed when I read Taking a closer look at the War Medals of George W. Bush. Somebody has too much free time. I watched [The Daily Show] on Comedy Central on Tuesday night (John Kerry) and Wednesday night (Ed Gillespie, Führer of the Radical Right) and noted the similarities: both wore ties and walked on 2 legs (unlike Max Cleland, who showed up at GWB's Crawford ranch yesterday and was Shown The Door by the Secret Service)

It's not for everyone (something like 97% of all browsers are Microsoft's Internet Explorer) but for those seeking an alternative, check out the Browse Happy site.

No comments: