Sunday, October 26

In Search of the Elusive Wild Orange Floodlight

I went out to get some milk from the grocery, and ended up forgetting, so now I have to go out again. I'll wait until the Cowboys game starts (the stores will be like ghost towns). I was also unsuccessful locating orange floodlights (for Halloween); I tried Home Depot (which has yellow, red, green and blue floodlights) and Party City, which had a few low-wattage UV-A ("black light") floodlights. Perhaps no one makes orange ones!

While out, I did spot a Braum's store where I'd never noticed it before. Maybe I'll swing by for a Braum's Vanilla Frozen Custard (hey, I'm in the mood for something different). If not that, perhaps the Philly Connection (I checked their website; the nearest one is not where I'd want to be at night).

No comments: