Wednesday, June 7

Happy, Happy, Joy .. oh, who am I kidding?

I haven't done much blogging lately. I'm just not motivated. It's our busiest time of the year at work, and that was helped along with the announcement of 4500 (± 500) layoffs coming Real Soon Now. Stock analysts wanted twice that. What can I say, but .. here we go again.

Karl Rove's signature was all over this week's "Gay Marriage Vote" in the US Senate. Watch for TV ads this fall from CFRP (Republicans) members using this one vote against their Democrat challengers. I can hear the voiceover now:
"Are Yew Gonna Vote Fer This Libberal Demmy-Krat Who Wants Yer Son To Marry The Boy Nexx Doar? Well ARE YEW??"
Their predictability has grown tiring, but there will be millions who cower in fear and will vote however their preechers tell `em to this fall.

I was surprised to hear Jon Stewart really going after a guest - when he took William Bennett to task for his pro-discrimination tactics. Heck, for amusement I watched about 4 minutes of Bill O'Reilly (on the Right Wing News channel) and watched him lie, lie and lie some more. BO-RING.

Time to sleep early. I'm starting to get the hang of my Timex Auto-Set Clock Radio (with built-in crickets).

If you need more thrills, see my updated Sundry on Thursday blog. Woo hoo.

No comments: