Thursday, June 2

Man of the Year: Mark Felt

Last year, Time magazine named George W. Bush as Man of the Year. This was undoubtedly the most asinine thing they've done in the history of their magazine. It took me about 5 PintoSeconds (the smallest measurable amount of time) to cancel my subscription.

They can win me back if they name Mark Felt as Man of the Year for 2005. He's the 91 year old patriot who Did The Right Thing back in the 1970s, which resulted in the eventual resignation of the Second Most Corrupt President ever (Richard Milhous Nixon).

Those of us who lived this long know that THE Most Corrupt President ever is the one who plays with balls of twine in the Oval Office today. Note that I am not naming names, this secret will go with me to my grave, yadda yadda yadda.

No comments: