Friday, January 13

Phantom Holiday

Did you know that today is Korean-American Day? Neither did I, until I got an email from Daniel (not a Bob) telling me about it. The House of Representatives passed a resolution last month, but few people Got The Memo, apparently. I'm mildly surprised that not a word of this appears on the Greater Dallas Korean-American Chamber of Commerce website.

This year, I will celebrate quietly by memorizing Wikipedia's List of famous Korean-Americans!

Noteworthy: April is Asian Awareness month. I suspect I should begin preparations now; I hope Party City has enough supplies on hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gene, If they don't have the party supplies you're looking for, try shopping online at PartySuppliesWorld.com. The prices are discounted well below what you'd find in local stores.