Friday, January 16

Friday Five

What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
It has a piece of ASCII art with the state of Texas (about 5 lines) along with my address, phone number, etc. All pretty boring stuff.

Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I graduated high school when pterodactyls roamed the earth. Didn't have a quote in the senior yearbook.

If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I've had various ones on my car over the years. Prior ones read INGR8 (ingrate) and TOXIC. It has always annoyed me that Texas charges full price each year for personalized plates, while California charged less after the first year.

Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
My 5-year anniversary with my employer came with a "5 YEARS" engraving on a PDA, but it didn't have my name on it. I removed it from the PDA and placed it inside my car, so people would think I was given a car for my 5 year anniversary; that was great fun.

What would you like your epitaph to be?
"I told you I was sick."