Sunday, January 4

Sunday sundry

years ago, i got into genealogy but haven't done any serious work on my data for years. i do try to follow the new technology, though, and was intrigued by the use of DNA to prove ancestry. Family Tree DNA - we do genetic tests for your genealogy questions!

it was 78F on Friday, and will be 33F when I go to fetch tomorrow morning's paper. Brrr! weather.com has a useful hour-by-hour counter.

nearby Salvadoran cuisine: Gloria's Restaurant (I've been there several times .. reminds me of Cuban food)

spotted: barewalls.com ("any poster. any wall. any time.") has a nice collection. in the past, i've used AllPosters.com ("the world's largest poster and print store") and been pleased with their work. there are probably more. probably many more. I Google'd for similar pages and easily found ReallyCoolPosters.com and Art.com and ArtRepublic.com and PhotosAndPrints.com and .. (queue sound of Gene-Bob being dragged away in a straightjacket)

No comments: